Due to the current situation concerning the corona virus and based on the Belgian government’s own guidelines on the matter, this event is postponed until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and hope to see you all in the near future when things have settled down and we all have a clearer scope of the situation.
Since 2013, Energynomics contributes to strengthening the Romanian energy community, with online and printed publications, and by its more than 20 B2B events each year.
Please, save the date for this event dedicated to the local and regional energy industry and consult the agenda presented below.
Among the speakers
- ADRIAN VOLINTIRU, Romgaz
- PETRE STROE, MET România Energy
- SHAHRAD ADJILI, Kawasaki Gas Turbines Europe
- HANS KORTEWEG, COGEN Europe
- CLAUDIA BRÂNDUȘ, the Romanian Wind Energy Association
Topics to be addressed
- The European Energy Transition & The Green Deal – principles and financial mechanisms
- Natural Gas as a transition fuel
- High efficiency cogeneration for industry
- Time constraints in implementing new gas powered capacities
- The role of energy traders in gas-renewable integration
- Wind energy solutions for industry
- The promise of new technologies – CCUS, hydrogen
09:00 – 09:30 Guest Registration & Welcome Coffee
09:30 – 09:35 Welcoming speech Varinia Radu, Founding Partner & CEO Energynomics
09:35 – 09:50 KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Hans Korteweg – Chairman COGEN Europe
09:50 – 10:05 KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Claudia Brânduș – President of RWEA
10:05 – 11:30 FOUR SPEAKERS PANEL – Energy Transition: Gas + Wind
– Adrian Volintiru, CEO Romgaz
– Petre Stroe, CEO MET România Energy
– Shahrad Adjili, Head of Sales, Kawasaki Gas Turbines Europe
– Moderator: Gabriel Avăcăriței, Chief Editor Energynomics
11:30 – 12:00 Moderated conversation + Q&A
12:00 – 12:20 Closing Remarks by KEYNOTE SPEAKER
12:20 – 14:00 Business Lunch Buffet
Regional Approach – Brussels 2020 is organized by Energynomics, with the support of MET Romania Energy, Romgaz, Kawasaki Gas Turbines Europe.
Strategic Partners: COGEN Europe, RWEA, the Belgian Romanian Chamber of Commerce,
the Romanian-Belgian Business Club – CAROMB, World Energy Council – FEL Romania.